Thursday, January 5, 2012

Work has started

My second work day has just finished. Everything seems smooth so far, except two things which keep bugging me:
  • The accustomisation to the US keyboard layout (while my laptop still has the CH layout!)
  • The slow internet connection which makes correction of typos being a game of luck
This is my working desk. Located in a shared office space. Aircon is always running, of course. My nose, too.

The office is located on the 10th floor. The front door is secured by a fingerprint sensor which works suprisingly well:

Today I have started seeing some apartments around Makati. More will follow during the next few days. Here are some pictures I took during the visits today.









These apartments seem not too bad. But I don't need to rush. And I would prefer something having modern architecture and room layout. And more glass. May be Fort Bonifacio might be worth a look... That's a district of Metro Manila. But that would require hiring a cab to go to the office every day.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Manila! Just a thought, why arent Swiss guys used to the cold (air conditioning)?
    BTW we are on the 10th floor :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great places to work in to, and great place to stay in to. It is really more fun in the Philippines! I just love the office space in Makati.

    ReplyDelete