Monday, January 28, 2013

Scuba diving holidays in Palau

This month I could spend 2 beautiful weeks of scuba diving holidays in Palau. Here you find Palau on the map:
The islands of Palau look very particular and distinct:
Perfect for diving, but not too many beaches, as most of the islands have a steep cliff.

Papa, Tes and me, we stayed 4 days in a hotel on Palau, then 8 days on the Palau Siren for diving. This is Papa with the Palau Siren:

Here are some scuba pictures. Good that I just completed the NITROX dive course before, as we were all diving with NITROX exclusively.

This is me in front of the wreck of the Taisho Maru. The Taisho Maru was a Japanese ocean liner which was sunk by a US submarine torpedo on October 26, 1944 (the ship had been converted into a military transport ship during the war).

More pictures are available on my Picasa web album:
https://picasaweb.google.com/104727839447798652971/PalauJan2013?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Here are my dive profiles:

No comments:

Post a Comment